Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Callenge Card June 2012

Well today I decided I would have a go at entering Emma,s challenge.


I used Kanban adorable scorable for the backing and a die that I bought along time ago to use with a sizzix machine, which I might add I never managed to work properly.  So I used it on my grand callibur (new addition to my craft room) and it worked perfectly.  The large flowers are docraft with small ones being punched from Kanban. The rose I made from some embossed paper I had in my stash.  The ribbon came off some flowers I got for Mothers Day and the sentiment is again from Kanban.
Hope the cards meets the requirements.

http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge_06.html

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, gorgeous colour and lovely flowers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Beth, thank you for joining in Emma's Crafty Challenge and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the ribbon and flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty, the colours and flowers are lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog.
Have a wonderful day. xxx